Thursday, January 8, 2009

when my time comes

so today was the first day that i got to leave my elementary school before it was dark and before 5pm. it's the little things that make me happy. :)

though i did bring home spelling tests to grade. which actually isn't going to take me that long and i guess i better get used to it, since i am going to be soon bringing everything home to grade. 24 tests isn't really that bad. i am hoping that i am going to be able to help my teacher become more organized by the time i am done in march. it was so crazy trying to find things without my teacher there today.

i really need to clean up my room. i am the only one here since dani is in cuba till the 27th. but i have crap everywhere shoes, clothes, books and such for my second work sample, goodwill pile, a couple boxes and such. and now that we finally have garbage bins i can take our bags downstairs and out of our room. finally.

and we have tv in our room now. only the basic channels till i reprogram all the other ones. but the basic ones are all that i really need right now. hehe. :) though the flatscreen above the fireplace is much better to watch on.

have i mentioned how much i love our house. it's basically amazing. and now that we are totally moved in and settled, it is even better. :)

ugh i need to fold my laundry and finish cleaning up my room before sharone comes over.

No comments: