Sunday, January 25, 2009

life is way too short to scream and shout

writing lesson plans isn't the greatest thing in the world. neither is procrastination in doing them or any of the other things i have to do for my work sample/2nd grade classroom.

i am stating to feel overwhelmed a little. i have to write at least two lesson plans today and have an idea for the 3rd one. that way i will for sure have all my lessons planned for this week. i also need to have an idea of what i am going to do for the rest of my lesson plans as well since starting the week after this one i am going to be on my own for everything. eek. this is starting to consume my life. and not only do i have to write lesson plans for my work sample, but i have to write lesson plans for every lesson that i teach outside of that too. i find that to be a big waste of time and less time i am going to have to work on any of my other work sample stuff. ugh.

so far i think i have most of my 3rd lesson of the week done. now i only have two more to write. i also realized that i need to go to barnes and noble or borders and find a book that my mom said she would have for me, but then turned around and said she didn't have time to find. rather annoying and taking time away from me writing my lesson plans.

ugh. all i want to do is go home and go to bed. but i must drag on and write yet another lesson plan. if i can get one more lesson plan out of me i will call it good and head to barns and noble to hopefully find my book that i need for tuesday. lovely.

i feel very consumed by all of this and am getting nervous and stressed. never a good combination.

off to write a lesson plan about fruits and veggies.

No comments: