Thursday, July 17, 2008

trying to stop your leaving

today has been awful... and its only 2.

i have a list of stuff to do that is a page long... and its never ending. i keep adding stuff to it because i keep getting things given to me. the housing email isn't working on one computer and you can't access it fully on any other computer. i am starting to get phone calls about rooms and students wanting more information, information that they should either know or they can just look it up online. i am the only one in the office for housing which means to everyone else that i am supposed to know everything.

i am going to start my period. sorry that might be too much information.

i just gave the business office $200 for something that my insurance is still figuring out. they were supposed to reimburse me a month ago, but still haven't.

i haven't paid my bills yet. haven't given any of my roommates the money they need, and they haven't given me what i need. really all i need is money from iain and then i am just going to cover the amount from dani, which i am not worried about, but for next month we will just split it 4 ways... actually 3 ways since alex isn't here.

i can't go with ginger this weekend because i have to be in vancouver on saturday. that made me sad and i know that ginger is bummed. i feel really bad.

i just want to run away and hide from everything.

No comments: