Thursday, July 24, 2008

puts a smile on your face cause you know its ours

its friday tomorrow. thank goodness.

this week has been alright. not super busy at work, but for the last two days i have had enough spare time to read a 553 page book. i have two or more housing assignments to deal with tomorrow, i need to help denise organize the mac guest suite to move stuff. i need to check on the information from lois about keys and rooms. other than that i don't really have a lot to do tomorrow. with no book to read either... or at least one i haven't decided on yet.

speaking of books, i got my amazon order today. now i have my own twilight, new moon and eclipse, which makes me smile. not to mention a new children's book, when i'm big, by sam mcbratney. :)

i stilllll really need to do laundry, but by the time i get home from work i don't have the energy to do it. i think tomorrow after work i am going to come home, make a to-do list and actually quite possibly maybe do it. laundry, emails to a principal and teacher, clean room, clean bathroom, start organizing my life for the next year.

i'm not sure what book i want to start next. i have my sister's keeper, which i have heard is good, but is going to make me cry. or there is water for elephants, which dani said was good. or i could go through the bag of books my mom gave me and just pick one of those.

i hate money issues. i am hoping my momma will be able to help me out. or maybe if our stupid ridiculously lazy insurance company would ever process my reimbursement from freaking may i would have my $150 dollars back. stupid freaking idiots. until then its nothing for me. at least till the beginning of the month. for a bit.

meh. annoyed. off to find a book.

No comments: