Tuesday, July 29, 2008

did i finally see what i was waiting for

3 days till breaking dawn.

5 days till i see my roommate again. and a week and a half till she moves here for good. :) :) :)

23 till my birthday. finally 21. :)

sadly only 27 more days till i start classes again. my senior year. final year. oh goodness.

lots of countdowns, with more farther out of the way, but are still exciting.

my massage today was wonderful. :) deep tissue massage even. helped with the really bad knots that have been in my back forever. they are completely gone, but it definitely helped a lot. :)

austyn is here for a couple days. yay! i am super excited. finally got to see her today, which was wonderful. chang's tomorrow. and i am super happy that she is paying for me too. i'm glad she owed me. hopefully we will be able to stop by the store i need so i can get the couple things i need for jillian's present. :) (you know i almost actually wrote out what i needed, then i realized that you my dear would be reading this... hehe i almost blew it. )

washing my car this weekend... always a good thing. my windows are covered in bugs... it's just gross.

leaving for lincoln city with donald and alex on sunday. off to see dani. :) yay. it will be a house adventure, minus iain.

off to sleep. :)
and according to sarah i'm gonna dream about edward. silly girl.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

You're right, I was reading it. ;) Good catch :)

Miss you<33