Sunday, July 13, 2008

so you go hide and i'll come seek

yesterday was a very very loooooong day. i am so glad that its sunday and i have tomorrow off.

yesterday afternoon was ridiculous. i have decided that i dislike one of the rd's very much. she is very rude, inconsiderate, belittling, and unprofessional in her actions around students. i almost lost it yesterday, but i was able to keep my cool and i just walked away. i'm not sure why what she did bothered me so much, but it really did upset me. i ended up talking to lisa about it and she said that because she has been an rd before, she probably felt that she knew what she was talking about, when in all reality she didn't at all. ugh... okay enough.

i have monday off, so i am off to lincoln city to see my roommate. it will be nice to get away from forest grove for a couple days. i need to pack, make sure to remember her retainer, and get directions.

i have finished yet another two books. now i am finally onto the bag of books that my mom brought me. not quite sure where to start since there are so many of them.

i need to clean up my room, put my clothes away, maybe vacuum, pack for lincoln city, and then get the heck out of here. not sure where i am going to go first, but i am just going to get out of here.

off to eat lunch.

No comments: