Monday, July 7, 2008

just like the waves against the sand, over and over and time and time again, your love keeps on reaching out to me

very long 4th of july weekend. meh.

house/dog sitting was good. made some extra money. that was nice. always good to have some extra money on hand. still haven't cashed the check, but i have it.

i got eclipse on thursday. i finally started it on saturday and managed to finish my sunday night. i love edward and bella. and i feel awful for jacob. he definitely grew on me in the third book. august 2nd i should have the 4th book. rather than trying to wait for my sister to read it first i am just going to get my own.

got the three books i ordered forever ago finally today. :] on top of all the books my mom gave me, i should be set for hopefully the rest of the summer. i think my next book will be p.s. i love you. since my roommate finally gave it back to me. then we are going to watch the movie. and cry. since everyone we have talked to has.

alone in the housing office for the next couple of days. i have made myself a to do list so i get everything done, plus i am hoping to find some other stuff to do so i don't get bored. austyn suggested cleaning... haha :]

took a random trip to philomath last night after ginger decided that she needed to drive and get away from forest grove. we were only in town for about an hour, but it was a long enough drive that she decided it would be worth it. and i am going to corvallis tonight with my roommate and sarah to pick up a kayak. good thing i am not driving.

sarah is back from california. makes me happy. :]

off to the business office. then home. then mcminnville. then corvallis.

No comments: