Tuesday, July 26, 2011

chances are....

so many countdowns to update... 

7 more days of summer camp to get through... almost halfway done. which is good. but it's actually gone really well so far. minus the weather. which is totally gonna ruin my plans for next week as far as activities and such. BOO! here's hoping it doesn't rain this friday, or really at all next week. it will just ruin too many things for me to replace. 

4 days of desk warming to get through. and i found out i will be in the office ALONE! what does this mean.... i will be blaring my music and not doing anything productive. at all. which will be grand. since i have to be here, i mine as well make the best of a crappy situation. 

10 days left with the wimp of a dog i am currently watching. seriously this dog is afraid of EVERYTHING!!! the rain, my large umbrella, my washing machine, my blow dryer, the vacuum, walking over sewer grates, walking around corners. basically everything. such a wimp.
 

15 DAYS TILL THAILAND!!! oh my goodness i cannot wait to go. it cannot come soon enough! it's going to be sooooo amazing! 

i have a group of 3rd-4th grade girls who i absolutely adore. they are so cute. :) 



they keep me pretty entertained through the 4 hours i am with them each day. now to just get through the next 7 days with no problems. i have lost one student already after the first day. his mother apparently overbooked him for classes he was taking, so English camp overlapped with something else, so he dropped out. fine by me... since he made all the boys just talk all the time. 

i now have 2 hours left sitting here at my desk with nothing to do. i'm prepped for tomorrow and friday already. maybe i will take a nap. there are two beds in the back half of the office i could use. will definitely be using them during my 4 days of desk warming. 

someone needs to save me from my boredom... please!

No comments: