Thursday, July 7, 2011

because i'm counting to 100 and i promise i won't peek

it's almost 11pm on thursday night. i can't sleep. story of my life i know. i know i have said this before, but i am really starting to miss people. i'm at that mark where it happens. i get it in waves and it varies at the time of who i am missing... right now i am missing two pretty amazing little girls more than anything. 

i am missing getting woke up at the crack of dawn by little hands getting shoved under my pillow and my head shaken and hearing, "wake up kayla, i wanna play with you." i miss two little heads poke into the bathroom and watch me as i put my make-up on, begging for me to do their faces too. i miss playing dress-up with them. 


i miss getting random phone calls from these two because they have something very important to tell me and couldn't wait. i miss them singing me songs just because. i miss them stealing my shoes and wearing them all over the house. i miss them dressing up using my purses and scarves. 




these girls are two of the greatest kids in the world. and i miss them terribly. i am far away right now and for now skype will have to do. but come march... i fully plan on stealing these children for the weekend. i love you girls! i can't wait to see you. :) 


4 comments:

your little sister (: said...

Awe sister. (: so cute.

Mumsey said...

You brought tears to my eyes, Sis. I love you and miss you lots.

Anonymous said...

If only you really knew what terrors they are ... ha ha. They miss you something aweful too! Love you kiddo! AT

mychaela said...

they may be terrors, but they are adorable terrors. :)