Monday, October 18, 2010

dia numero ocho- but i don't want to if you don't want to

day 8 - short term goals for this month and why...

i have a feeling this list is going to be way longer than it honestly should be... but here goes.

*continue to check off and hopefully complete the loooooooong list for korea. why... because the sooner i can get things done, the sooner i can take the next step. and that will bring me even closer to leaving. which is so desperately want at this point.

*put money in savings. why... because now that i am working full time as of today, i need to start saving up again. especially since i am not paying on my loans currently. i need to take advantage of that. big time.

*make it to my parents house at least once. why... because i haven't been home since august when my car finally died and i had to take my dads truck. plus i think we are doing family pictures.

*wash and wax the truck. preferably before the above goal. otherwise my dad might kick my ass.

*buy and make and awesome birthday/going away present. well the person is leaving and it will be there birthday. that pretty much explains it. now if only what i was looking for was easier to find.

*get my final birthday present. enough said.

No comments: