Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day cuatro - if i knew then, what i know now, i'd fall in love

so i'm behind... so shoot me. i've been busy. but here is day number 4: a habit that you wish you didn't have.

hmm... that's a tough one. as of late i think it would have to be biting my nails. i have usually been pretty good about it ever since i was little. but as of late i have caught myself more than once biting them and honestly it's rather frustrating. i've tried the whole painting thing to avoid it, but when you work with little kids the nail polish doesn't usually stay that long and it drives me absolutely insane when i have a chip. i either have to fix it or take it off completely. ridiculous i know, but it's the truth. so i guess for now i will just try and stop on my own.

oh another one is having to finish a chapter in a book before i can stop. i absolutely can't stand stopping in the middle of a chapter. sometimes it's good, but there are many times where i am tired and want to sleep, but i can't make myself stop reading until i am to the next chapter. i don't know how many times i have stayed up way to late doing that because it bothers me if i don't get to the next chapter before i put my book down.

i'm weird, i know this. whatever.

No comments: