Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day nine- so can you lift me up, turn the ashes into flames

day nine- something you’re proud of in the past few days.

as of yesterday i started working full time at my current job. i am happy about that. sure i hate the hours and being a closer as the last couple of hours seem to drag on and on, but it's more hours and it's more money. and with the nannying on top of that it will help a lot. :)

i am also happy to say that i am a couple step closer to korea. i have two of my letter of references that i should have by this friday. and i got one of my background checks in the mail today. a couple more things to check off my list. slowly getting closer and make this all so much more real. i can't wait. i think i am still super excited because it hasn't fully set in yet. i'm sure once i get closer it will.

No comments: