Sunday, October 17, 2010

day seven - must be doing something right

day seven - a picture of something/someone that has the most impact on you.

okay so i totally dropped the ball on this. i know. but this past week has been so crazy busy. but here is the next day and hopefully i will stay caught up this time.

so this pictures is probably the most recent picture of my parents, sister and i. which is sad but true. this picture was taken after my sister's soccer team won the state championship last year. very proud moment for all of us.

my family are the ones who have had the most impact on me. we have all had our good times and hard times, but no matter what we always band together and make it through. :) my dad is one of the strongest people i know. he has been through so much and still he is there to provide for all of us. even still today. thanks to him i have a vehicle that i am able to use since my poor ruby is dead. my mom is my rock. simply put. and no matter how much she drives me nuts, i wouldn't trade having a my little sister for anything. i see her growing up before my eyes, and i am so proud of her. she is going to amazing things one day.

No comments: