Sunday, November 8, 2009

i unapologize, i meant every word, won't take back the way i feel about you

i am the most accident prone person i know. i constantly have new bruises that show up that i have no idea where they come from. in the weirdest places too. like the back of my arm or on my hip. i have noticed i have a lot more scratches on my hands too, probably from my kids. and to add to my collection of wounds is a purple pinky fingernail. it's just wonderful.

kathy and i went ice skating today cause we thought it would be fun. i relearned that i am a terrible ice skater and have no balance skills whatsoever. i think we were like maybe 5 or 10 mins in and i crashed. luckily that was my only fall, but my finger hurts like no other. i have bumped it i don't even know how many times already. this should make work fun this week. haha

only one load of laundry this week. how exciting is that. but i do have a load that really needs to be folded. i used my last pair of socks today, which means alllll my socks are clean, just not sorted or folded or put away. i just have no energy to actually sit down and do it.

i need to finish lesson plan stuff. including the computer station stuff we haven't figured out yet. good thing it's only going to take me like an hour to do what i have to. hopefully at least.

i need to go through and clean my room. it's starting to annoy me. which is a sign it's time to clean. this all just makes me want to crawl in bed. i know it needs to be done and it's going to drive me crazy till i do it, but the thought of actually doing it just drains me of all my energy. that's what i get for letting it get this backed up. boo.

new music always makes me happy. :) new carrie underwood. along with random other songs that make me happy.

i'm ready for a vacation. ready to just go somewhere where it is peaceful and just relax and take my mind off of everything; work, money, student loans, guys, just everything. can christmas break be here already. that would be grand. sadly this year i only get a week instead of a month. oh well, gotta work.

speaking of christmas... omg there are stores that are already playing christmas music. it's insane. and allll the christmas stuff is up. helloooo it's no even thanksgiving yet. seriously.

speaking of laundry, i need to pull out all my winter stuff and hang it up. i think i am going to need more hangers. plus more socks. oh and i need warmer gloves. mine fail. i also need to invest in more long sleeve shirts. i can't seem to find any that i like, which is frustrating, since i am going to need to start wearing them soon. my classroom is soooo cold cause we are the back room with the back side of the building, which is a wall of nothing but windown, which makes it super cold in the winter time. also why i wear a scarf everyday all day.

i think after i get my laundry done and get things back in order i might just crawl into bed and actually read. i haven't done that in forever. i have so many books i need to read. like at least 4 i can see from where i am at right now.

lesson plans, laundry and dinner.

No comments: