Sunday, October 18, 2009

go on go on break my heart, i'll be okay, i'm fearless, better believe i'm fearless

this last week has been a rough week. so many things going on. just glad that it's a new week. let's just hope for a better week with less stress and less drama. one can only hope.

i now have worked the new job for 7 days. :) so far, minus the one child who drives me crazy, i love it. it's in my field and i am gaining experience. so we will see how things will go in the next few weeks. probably more updates.

thursday did happen to be a very stressful day. it was picture day, which meant we had far more children than we usually did. no only did we have more children, but since we did, everyone decided to be super wild, which lead to a child not only hitting me and kicking me nonstop, but he managed to bite me and scratch me hard enough to make me bleed. lovely child i work with.

i am sad that it is 3:30 on a sunday afternoon, that means that the work week starts tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning. boo. the countdown begins to friday. haha

now if i could just get my laundry done before the week starts, possibly some food made so i will have lunches for the week that aren't boring. i also need to finish lesson planning.

No comments: