Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i feel like running to you tonight

i. hate. my. car. with a passion.

got out to my car this morning to head to work and i tried and tried and tried to start my car and it wouldn't turn over. nothing. it's been doing this off and on since friday. but i would always be able to start it. nope not this time. this time i got nothing.

called my dad, who has always been my mechanic, and will continue to be so. told him what was happening, which he was expecting, just not this soon. i ended up having to call into work and take the whole freaking day off, which i can't really afford to do, but i had no other choice. so instead of having friday off, i will be working, if they are able to put me back on the schedule. which is fine i guess. just frustrating.

my dad was able to drive up, after he had to take a day off work, and after a full day of looking at my car. with lots of cussing and throwing of some parts and tools and many phone calls to many people, we were able to figure out that my spark plugs and my cap and roater needed to be changed. so now it is in working order... till something else goes wrong.

it's so hard to keep a positive attitude about things when it is one thing after another with the negative. it is just so frustrating. i'm trying, but it really isn't working. i just need things to fall into place.

i am working on figuring out consolidation stuff with my loans so i can have a smaller payment. plus once i get my money from my mom i will be able to pay off my credit card and that will be one less thing to pay every month. plus once my saladmaster stuff is payed off that will be even closer to being done. i am currently deciding if i want to apply for a substitute position and do that so i can get into the school districts. i am up in the air about it and need to decide soon cause the opening won't last very long. i just wish things would come together faster.

No comments: