Tuesday, August 17, 2010

don't stop believin'... hold on to the feelin'

today was absolutely ridiculous. i only worked a half day because the numbers are so low that they didn't need me till my co teacher left for her doctor's appointment. so this is going on a whole week now that my coteacher and i have not been in the same room for more than 15 minutes. which makes it very hard to get our room ready for the new school year if we can't actually talk about what we are going to do.

work is work. it's frustrating. and all the more reason i need to find something different. and fast. this is not where i want to be. don't get me wrong. i love my children and the opportunity i have to work with them, but this isn't the age group i want to work with, and this school is not somewhere i want to stay. i could go on for days about what they should be doing different or not at all. which is why i am going like crazy trying to apply to jobs. and all over the place. i don't want to limit myself. i just want to find something better than this. because i know there is something better out there. it's just a matter of finding it.

i need to figure out how to do some loan consolidation so all i have is one loan payment instead of 3 every month. it is so frustrating. i need to do some research and figure out what i am going to do, because i need a smaller payment. otherwise i am going to lose my mind. i also need to pay off my credit card. i'm close on my maurices card. that will be one less thing to worry about. and my pots and pans. that would be nice to pay off as well, but that is going to take a bit more time.

i am excited for this weekend. it's birthday weekend. i took friday off because i really didn't want to work the day before my birthday. which is good that i did because apparently roooooommate and i are going to be getting out passports. :) yay for excellent birthday presents.

i think i have linked my sleeping issues to he who shall remain nameless, or as he has been nicknamed, satan. ever since i saw him, i have slept like crap. i blame him.


No comments: