Saturday, April 24, 2010

and though you're out of sight, you're never ever out of my mind

i haven't had a lazy saturday like this in ages. i love it. no commitments. no work. no stress. i should really do this more often. it's sort of calming and relaxing. and i never have enough of that.

my mind has been on a roller coaster ride since sunday the 11th. i have gone back and forth with my thoughts of how i feel and what i should have/could have done. there is a big part of me that regrets the outcome of that night, but there is a part of me who feels completely fine with it. sure it wasn't the smartest thing i have done, but who are we kidding, this whole situation hasn't been the smartest thing i have done. i really try and not think about it. that way i don't have to sort through all of my feelings about the whole situation. not that that is a good thing either. i just want to get past the whole thing and in one piece.

i've decided that i am going to figure out how to get a new car. i'm not sure how i am going to do it, but i am. my car is falling apart and has been for years now. i needs to be retired. if it's not one thing it's something else and i am tired of it. currently i need a new headlight and there is a leak in my camshaft, which makes me burn oil like crazy. no good.

i also need to figure out my health insurance situation. i keep making it a point to talk to my boss, but everytime i remember to it's too late or it isn't the right time. not like there is a right time. and now that she is gone to take care of her mother, i have no idea when will be the right time. maybe i will just talk to kadi and she can help me figure it out. we will see. a new goal for the week.

finally taking my computer in to get it fixed... hopefully. i talked to someone a while ago and they said that they could change out the top of my laptop cause it is cracked which is apparently common in the model of my macbook. i am just hoping that it doesn't cost anything or if it does it won't be super expensive cause i can't afford something expensive.

i am also happy i don't have to think about lesson plans this weekend. i am enjoying being ahead. we like it that way. :) makes teaching so much better. less stressful.

No comments: