Thursday, May 21, 2009

but she makes me want to believe

today has been the craziest day ever. well the second half anyways.

so as my roommate is making dinner, which was scallops, i get a text from ginger asking if i could do her a favor. her friend stephanie and her went hiking and were stranded and they wanted to know if i could come get them in the beaverton/portland area. so being the nice friend that i am i said yes. looked up the directions and hit the road. so i get to barnes rd in beaverton and my car starts to smoke. and then it gets really bad. so i pull over to the first road that i could find and called my mom. so i lifted up the hood of my car and it was smoking like crazy. as i am on the phone with ginger to tell her that i am stranded and i am going to be a while, this nice older man stopped and asked me if i was okay. i told him what was going on and he then proceeded to take me to his house so he could tell his domestic partner that he was going to take me to get ginger and stephanie. so he proceeded to get them and brought us back.

my aunt and uncle then came and rescued us. we figured out that it wasn't a blown head gasget like we thought it was. my radiator cap was broken, which wasn't letting the water flow correctly. so thankfully we found an auto part shop and got a new radiator cap and got that all fixed. my car is now fine. though it is in need of a wash, wax and needs to be vaccuumed out hardcore. it's disgusting. that's tomorrow.

also tomorrow:
-LAUNDRY... still haven't finished or hung anything up.
-cleaning the bedroom up. organize.
-spring cleaning the house before family members get here.
-getting ahold of jerry and andrea to invite them.
-getting ahold of my grandparents to figure out when they get into town.
-baccalaurette (or however it's freaking spelled)
-sign, shake and ring
-apparently going out again to celebrate.
-sleeeeeeeeeep

it's going to be a long day before graduation. joy. off to do some laundry now.

No comments: