Monday, June 1, 2009

like the sky when the sun is gone

i hate mondays. more than usual today for some reason. maybe it's because this weekend was just full of bad or surprising news. sort of drained me of my energy.

my to do list:
-contact food stamp office about my work study being over
-deposit checks
-go through old mail and organize file binder
-LAUNDRY
-wash sheets
-figure out what i am doing with my hair.

i need to start getting organized for the real world. it's starting to scare me. but needs to be done. i am also considering chopping my hair. i'm bored with it, and sort of want it shorter, but not super short. still trying to decide. i guess we will see. hmmm....

my workout was put on hold the last couple days, but not as a whole. just bits and pieces. going to be starting again tonight. hopefully. run and ab workout.

my roommate is living me on wednesday to go home for good for the summer. it is so sad. i am not only going to have the room to myself, but i am going to be the only girl in the house again. ridiculous.

off to enjoy the rest of my lunch. watch some charmed, since i forgot my book at home. then back to work. yay for entering apps into filemaker. boooooooo not.

No comments: