Monday, May 18, 2009

impossible means nothing to me

it's been a while. but the best part about this update is the fact that i can say i am done with my undergraduate college career! it feels amazing. i don't even know what to say to express how i feel. wonderful. :)

turned my work sample in last thursday. i haven't heard anything about it yet, but hopefully i will be getting it in the next couple days. i'm not super worried about passing it, but it has been a rough ride, which means really anything could happen. but i am thinking positive. :)

i get to go back and help in my 2nd grade classroom. :) it's weird but i am sort of excited about it. i get to be able to go back and just volunteer at my school for the fun of it. which i love that. i love the stress free opportunity to learn more. i love being able to work with the students that aren't my 6th graders.

it's crazy. it hasn't settled in that i am graduating and won't be coming back after the summer. i am out on my own in the real world. which scares the hell out of me. though i am so excited. it's going to be amazing. :)

read my first book of summer. or as donald called it, my first book of limbo, since i haven't graduated yet. speaking of which. saturday is the big day. it's scary but exciting at the same time. i'm so ready to be done.

i'm off to enjoy my time off before the summer job begins.

No comments: