Sunday, February 8, 2009

i closed my eyes and let you fall

this weekend wasn't as productive as i would have liked it to have been. though i did get some accomplished, not as much as i needed to.

yesterday i went to washington to see my aunt. she also had magazines that i am going to need for my work sample. now my kids will have magazines to cut out the pictures they will need for my authentic performance task. got really good food out of it to. which means i will have lunch for tomorrow too. i also did some grading while i was there too. got a free tank of gas out of it as well. :)

today was interesting. didn't wake up till 11ish, much later than i wanted to be up. finally got up and go ready for the day. applied for another NIKE position, so we will see what happens this time. started grading papers. then it was lunch with austyn, ginger and kahli. tried to upgrade my phone at at&t, but they wouldn't let me. finally was able to upgrade over the phone. i should get my phone in a week or so... if my mom will forward it. because apparently it's a big deal that i had it shipped home. even though they couldn't ship it to any other address and they tried. ugh.

i am done grading for the night. i still have two assignments to grade, but i don't want to do them now. i just need to clean up my piles and pack for tomorrow. then i should be able to get to my laundry. finally.

watching the grammy's currently. a nice distraction.

No comments: