Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i can't escape it... disappointment

some days i think it is my 2nd graders goal to irritate me to no end. today was one of those days.

i just didn't think anything was really going right. i didn't have enough to do during the reading activities so i had to improvise, my health lesson did go better than yesterday, but was still tooo long. ugh. math was terrible because i had never done the activity that we were supposed to do, so i had to rely on the kids to tell me and they were helpless. AND today was early release... it felt totally longer than yesterday.

my irritatedness started this morning... around 2ish. after that i couldn't go back to sleep for at least an hour. i felt terrible this morning trying to get up. the irritatedness just grew from there.

first night class tonight. not really looking forward to it. i just want to grade my papers and write my lesson plan for tomorrow and go to bed. ugh.

i feel like i have no life. i wake up, go to my school all day where the only adult interaction i get is at lunch and when my mentor teacher and i communicate. then i come home and grade or write a lesson plan or two, possibly eat dinner and then off to bed for the same thing. i need human interaction that isn't my kids, teacher, or supervisor.

off to get ready for class. i need food of some substance, find my water bottle and fill it up, possibly change and remember to breathe.

No comments: