Sunday, December 4, 2011

i'll be home for christmas, you can plan on me

this is me procrastinating again... i really don't want to work on my paper, or my camp book, or read, or lesson plan, or do really anything. i'm too tired. but i know i need to use my time wisely because i have a lot to do, but i'm slowly running out of time. i keep telling myself that keeping busy is a good thing, but i'm slowly getting overwhelmed. it's frustrating. i just keep telling myself 2 more weeks of grad school and then it's winter vacation till after january. then one more week of classes and then i am taking two weeks off for my winter vacation. 

as of friday night tickets were book for indonesia in january!!! i'm sooooooo excited. 17 days traveling around the country with dani. it's going to be awesome. flying into bali on the 15th and not coming back to korea till the 31st. oh i can't wait. 

there are so many countdowns that i have... 

11 days till my winter camp book is due. 
11 days till my sister's birthday. 
14 days till winter vacation from grad school. 
18 days till the last day of school here.
20 days till christmas! 
21 days till winter camp starts. 
41 days till INDONESIA! 


i also need to still be on the look out for a job. i had an interview last week with a middle school in bucheon, but i didn't get it because i have no prior teaching experience with middle schoolers. it's sucked that i didn't get it because now i am back to square one where i started, but i really didn't want to teach middle school anyways... so i guess it is better this way. but now i am back to the beginning, which is more stress. my recruiter sent me one other school, which i turned down because they couldn't pay the full amount and i refuse to take a pay cut. 


it's santacon this weekend. which is basically a night where foreigners get dressed up in santa outfits and go out in seoul and bar hop. i still don't have my santa costume, but i'm excited. it should be a lot of fun. :) 


i am pretty excited for christmas though. even if i won't be home for it. i have put up the lights i got from jennie before she left, my mini-tree is decorated with lights and ornaments, and i have my presents from my aunt under the tree. plus my sister sent me christmas music that i get to listen to. and i just made a christmas music playlist at work to listen to as well. love christmas. 


i guess i should probably stop procrastinating and work on my camp book some more. or my portion of my research paper that's due this week. either way i need to be productive.

No comments: