Sunday, August 7, 2011

drink at night and sleep all day, well I don't need you

today is sunday... that means there are 5 days left until stephanie and i leave for thailand on friday morning! it's going to be amazing. i can't wait. and because this is me we are talking about, i have already started making lists... yep that's an s on the end of that. multiple lists. because if i don't write everything down that i need to do, i know i am going to forget something. 

i am officially dog free. which means i am dog hair free. after mari came and picked up casanova, the first thing i did was vacuum. a lot. like two times over the whole area of my floors. after that i mopped my floors so they are all nice and shiny and clean. as much as i enjoyed watching the dog, i am glad to have my apartment back to myself. and to not have dog hair everywhere. my allergies are happy there won't be lots of dog hair around. that means i will be able to fully breathe again. 

though now that i am not watching the dog, i am currently feeding aj's rabbit mr. tonks. she is gone this week and won't be back till saturday. thankfully he won't be in my apartment. all i have to do is go and feed him once a day, play with him for a bit and give him water. till thursday and then i am out of here on friday. 

i ordered shorts online a while ago, had them shipped to my parents house and then my parents sent them to me in a package along with some other things. well apparently in between the time i ordered them and the time they got to me, i either lost weight or ordered the wrong size; because they definitely didn't fit. at all. but thankfully my friend debbie is amazing and can fix anything. so she was able to take them in!! so now i have two new pairs of shorts for thailand that fit me. 

since i started cleaning, i have sort of gone on a rampage. i cleaned my kitchen counters, did the dishes, used drain-o in my bathroom, did a load of laundry and started cleaning off my desk. i have come to the conclusion that i have accumulated so much stuff already. it's rather ridiculous. 


i am not ready for desk warming this week at all. 4 days with 8 hours of doing nothing... i still fully plan on sleeping when i get to work. watching west wing. reading my book. research for thailand. thailand prep. and probably lots of use of stumbleupon. so if anyone has skype and is willing to keep me entertained, i will be free all day to talk. :) 

5 days, 5 days, 5 days!!! in five days i will be at this beach enjoying my vacation! :)

No comments: