Friday, February 25, 2011

sweet serendipity...

minor panic attack when i woke up this morning... I LEAVE FOR SOUTH KOREA IN TWO DAYS!!!!
yep... just a minor one. thankfully calmed myself down and went to town on my to do list for today.

it started out looking something like this:

TO DO
- Call
-Progressive
-Great Lakes
-The Arrival Store
-Discover
- Get Suitcase out of Storage
- Family Pictures
- Sheets
- Print Itinerary for Mom
- Go through paperwork
- Backup Computer
- Get Addresses/Buy Address Book
- Music from McKenzie
- Email Blog
- Return Jillian's Books
- La Roca Burritos

i have made all my phone calls, returned jillian's books and said my final goodbye to her (without crying!), got the music from my sister, pictures are in 30 mins. after pictures with the fam and then my sister it's off to run a bunch of errands, including getting the suitcase, address book, sheets and hopefully the burritos.

tomorow i am driving back to my aunt's house, where all of my stuff is. finalize packing things, see my cousin before i leave, deal with the bank, and finally finish everything. then it's the last night with the fam, including my final steak dinner!

picture time :)

No comments: