Sunday, February 13, 2011

going barefoot and crazy...

revamp of the blog in preparation for my new adventure to south korea i believe is done. or at least the big part of it is done! it turned out to be way more difficult than i thought it was going to be, including losing some of my information, but it's done. another thing off of my ridiculous to do list.

speaking of to do list. i can also cross off the new bank account i needed to open. did it over the internet today. now comes the process of transferring everything over there. including my loans. which i get to start paying back right after i get to korea. lucky me. i have gone 7 months without paying them and would rather not have to pick up where i left off again. at least i now will only have two companies instead of three.

this is going to be my last week of work... sort of bittersweet and exciting at the same time! it is going to be interesting to see how things pan out this week.

i am super super excited for wednesday night! POST SECRET at oregon state with jillian! it's going to be amazing!!!!!! then korean food with my boss and coworkers thursday night and my final day of work friday... it's all coming up so fast.

14 days.... completely insane.

No comments: