Saturday, April 11, 2009

light in the dark as i search for the resolution

i hate weekends. which is terrible because i used to love them. but my weekends consist of being in the library most of the night attempting to write lesson plans for my work sample. or other stuff that consists of my work sample. ugh. i am getting so tired of all of it. 42 days from now can't come soon enough.

easter dinner tomorrow was supposed to be nice and relaxing with my parents, sister and ginger. yah not anymore. i am just really annoyed about who else is coming. i would rather not have to deal with them. they drive me up the wall and i am in no mood or frame of mind to put up with them. plus because dinner got pushed back 2 hours ginger and i are eating and running. which isn't what i wanted to do.

i can't find the jump drive that i have been using since january. i am really hoping that it is at my school in my desk... or i am totally screwed. i really don't need this right now. ugh. i had an amost meltdown today over not being able to find it. it's just really frustrating. can't stand it.

these next two weeks are going to drown me. i work till midnight every night, don't have time to work on my lesson plans for the next day for my work sample, and i am still soloing.... which means i am doing absolutely everything. can't even stand it and it hasn't even started. i might actually cry. not to mention i have one of the worst classes in the entire school i am teaching at. so that really doesn't help.

i am really tired of the aztecs and everything that goes with it. it's frustrating. and annoying. and just ridiculous, they are never going to retain any of it.

No comments: