Sunday, June 22, 2008

all i want is the wind in my hair, to face the fear and not be scared

meh... i have been trying to get rid of this migraine for 5 days now. it never really goes away. just isn't as bad at some points and others it kills me. like last night, i couldn't fall asleep cause it hurt so bad. on top of being sick makes it worse. dinner with my parents last night didn't help either with all the noise.

daddy's birthday was yesterday. met them in mcminnville so i could finally get my car back. dinner with them and my grandpa.

i am happy to have my car back. its so shiny. :] and all fixed. thankfully. now all i need to do to it is get it aligned since my dad changed my struts. but that requires $75, so that will have to wait until at least july. good thing i don't drive it that often.

new show addiction. greek thanks to my sister. i know i'm 2 seasons behind, but i'm sure i will be all caught up by fall.

so i learned yesterday that dehydration can cause migraines, so i am trying to drink enough water each day. i feel as though i am always in the bathroom though, which is annoying, but if its going to get rid of this stupid migraine i am willing to try it.

back to work tomorrow. it was rather nice to have a 3 day weekend. now i only have 5.5 days left to take off over the rest of the summer. probably the day before the 4th, then some other time in july and maybe the beginning of august to visit family.

i need to start figuring out what i want for my birthday, since i already have people asking me what i want. less than 2 months away and already asking... goodness. although i have been thinking about it for a while. i know at some point i am going to need a new computer. i don't know what else i want. not really in the mood to think about it.

i should probably go eat something and maybe take some excedrin for this stupid migraine.

No comments: