Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i wish i could follow you to the shores of freedom

today is apparently not my day. i was supposed to be at a meeting at noon today. i didn't wake up till 12:15 which means i slept through both of my alarms. ugh. i was so mad when i woke up. i was supposed to buy mine and my parents lu'au tickets but my dad didn't put my money in my account soon enough so i have to do it tomorrow. i went to the store to get a few things i needed, came back to the apartment and realized i forgot to get turkey, which i have been craving for like a week now. forgot to photocopy papers i needed when i went to print my art history reading in student life. ugh.

found out i only have $317 left on my work study to last me for 3 months. :( that's my income for the next 3 months... not gonna work. grrrr.

i have a week and a half to figure out where i am living and who i am living with. stuff for housing is due the friday before spring break, i have until then to decide what i want to do. i thought i had it all figured out with ginger, but now i am having second thoughts and we really need to talk about it. good thing she is coming to visit me tonight. :] hopefully something will get finalized. hopefully. there is always sharone too, but she still has a lot to figure out too.

after waiting forever to get my field experience i finally get in contact with the teacher i am working with. she is a 1st grade teacher at an elementary school in forest grove. :] i have to call her on friday to figure out a schedule, but i am really excited to actually be in a classroom, plus i have an assignment due really soon that involves me being in a school.

debra is playing saturday night at mcmenamins :] i am really excited. haven't seen her play since november i think. when sharone and i took a day trip to philomath to watch her.

i hate living weekend to weekend. that is what life has become. hating the week and wishing the weekends were longer.

i need to return my sweater that doesn't fit to american eagle still. maybe exchange it for a smaller size or just return to get the money back. maybe i will do that friday when sharone and i go out.

found out my cd/dvd drive isn't working on my computer. i can't watch dvd's or make or listen to any cd's on my computer. i need to call dell since my computer is still under warranty till august. i hate calling dell. ugh.

i should probably clean up the clothes in my room, put some stuff away, and call dell. then its art history reading. oh joy.

edit: I HATE DELL!! just got off the phone with them. getting a new optical drive. grrrr. good thing i don't have to pay for it though.
oh and i hate life. grrrr.

No comments: