Monday, February 11, 2008

i spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly

ugh... seriously. when someone tells you that they don't want to talk to you until they are ready... the smart thing to do would be to not call them. but no.... not you. you call at 7:30 in the freaking morning to tell me that you miss talking to me. seriously. god. ugh. needless to say my morning didn't start out so well.

my weekend was full of homework... more than i though i had. still haven't quite finished my reading... but that is what the rest of the afternoon is for. and tonight after class. just lots and lots of reading. and i really need to print my pictures for my art project still.


i have no idea when i am going to get to go home next. can't the next two weekends cause of pacesetters. i guess i could try at the end of the month, but i am pretty sure i already have something that weekend too. stupid.

new music = amazing! kate voegele. :]

still need to figure out when i am going to get my placement, since the upcoming assignment in one of my classes invovles me observing a class... it might help if i actually had one to observe. :]

oh found out today that kathy is getting debra's cd before it is actually released and i am gonna get a copy of it, as long as i buy it when it comes out! :] :] :] :] oh i am soooooooooooo excited. hehe

my room is a mess. stuff everywhere. papers all over my desk, boxes on the floor, blankets under my bed, piles of books all around. mess mess mess. i feel so unorganized for the beginning of the week. much more than i was the last couple of weeks. hmpf.

i need to go read. and clean. and sleep. and probably eat. ugh. i hate mondays.

edit:
did i mention how much i hate the college of education here. seriously they are all so stupid. no one in that department talks to each other. idiots. god. ugh. seriously. okay i'm done.

No comments: