Wednesday, February 6, 2008

even all the bad songs ain't so bad

oh how i have missed blogging so much. its weird when i deleted mine because of stupid people leaving me creepy comments i wouldn't wan't to make another one cause i wouldn't need to, but i realized that i use this as an outlet to vent or just try and get my thoughts straight sometimes. and when people keep asking me when i am going to get a different one i figured it might be a good time to do so. haha :] so here it is.

oh how my life has come to nothing more than stress.... ick. i hate it. i am either working, in class, doing homework, sleeping, or eating. and even the last one is rarely. i have night class 3 nights a week and two afternoon classes. then there is my field experience class that i still haven't figured out yet. i am waiting for my placement before i can actually do anything with that class. ugh. i like my monday night class. the professor is amazing and i love her. i am hoping that is where i get my placement too. she is a 4th grade teacher at a school in beaverton. tuesdays are literally hell. i hate them. i only have two classes, but i hate both of them. art history, women in art. its interesting but the professor is crazy. my tuesday night class is 4, yes thats right, 4 hours long. its hell. math, science and health all wrapped together. i am so worried about failing that class. its not hard, but there is just soooooo much to do and its all scattered and not very well organized. wednesdays are heaven. no classes. all i have to do is go into work when i want to. they have been busy the last two weeks since i am still get myself organized and such. thursdays are art history again and my thursday night class is going to be a lot of fun. its my expressive arts class. we get to paint, make face masks, musical instruments, dance, tie dye, and so many other things. friday is alright. i have a 2 hour ed psych class about normal language development that should be interesting. just a lot of work to do. throw in 2 jobs and other random meetings and such and you have my life week by week.

its scary, i am in my last semester as a junior. that means two actual semesters left of classes then a semester of student teaching and then i am out in the real world. i am scared to death of failing and disappointing everyone. oh i don't even wanna think about it right now. it just stresses me out more and we all know i don't need that.

ambassador meeting tonight... oh joy. i know i should go to it, since there is free food and all and i don't have time to cook and all, but i really just don't want to go and here everything they have to say. i can't do overnights, i might be able to squeeze in a tour here or there, but other than that i am sort of over the whole meeting thing already. oh well sarah is going to make me go so i will.

STILL need to give the college of education my $62 for my fingerprints that i turned in 3 weeks ago. oops. i will do it tomorrow when i am actually in the building. no reason to walk over there just to do that. haha.

oh did i mention that i dislike guys with a passion right now. ugh... don't even get me started on the subject, i could go on and on. seriously do they all have to be jerks. :[ haha i will just think of sarah's favorite song, "the more boys i meet, the more i love my dog" haha too bad i don't have a dog.

i really wish i had time to nap. i don't even have time to be doing this, but i am anyways. i needed somewhere to vent since i am tired of doing it to other people. i should be reading before my meeting at 5. then after the meeting i have 3 people calling me to do things. overbooked by accident. i need to go to starbucks to do my observation paper for ed psych. hopefully i can do that tonight.

need to start thinking about living for the summer and next year. that's going to be another task to add to my list to do. i am slowly crossing things off, but its also slowly building back up again... ugh.

alright off to read for my expressive arts class. then ambassador meeting. then talking with ginger, austyn and courtney, don't know how i am going to do that. then starbucks with kelly since i just got off the phone with her. :] yay! homework homework homework.

oh and jillian i know you are so happy about this being back up and don't worry i will comment you back when i get a chance to breathe. probably late tonight.

No comments: