Sunday, February 5, 2012

dear FAFSA...

dear FAFSA, 

first i would like to say thank you for providing me with the money i need to pay for my master's degree. BUT, with that being said, i would now like to take the time to tell you how i really feel. 

YOU SUCK! HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO FILE THEIR FAFSA IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS YOUR WEBSITE FROM THE COUNTRY THEY ARE LIVING IN!!! 

i realize that the FAFSA is for students in America, but do you realize how many people are abroad doing classes online in foreign countries who are trying to file their FAFSA online as well? IT'S A LOT!! so i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop BEING IDIOTS, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, AND FIX IT!! 

(thankfully i have a wonderful mom, who is sitting on the phone with me filling it out for me. NO THANKS TO YOU IDIOTS!) 

sincerely, me 

okay vent over... i am back in korea, it's freezing, i am desk warming for seriously like the entire month. which means i have plenty of time to work on my grad school homework, figuring out how i am going to move all of my crap from ilsan to hwajeong at the end of the month, tv watching, book reading etc. basically anything i can find to occupy my time. OH OH OH... naps in the heated bed. yep going to do that too. a lot. 

since i have so much time, i will be updating this. probably quite a lot. i have to post about my trip to indonesia. which was AMAZING BY THE WAY! reflecting on this last year abroad and starting a 2nd year. plus some other things. 

so till then... here's a preview of the amazingness that was indonesia... 



 

No comments: