Monday, October 31, 2011

i said, how far do you wanna go?

i love fall. it is probably my favorite season out of all of them! i was worried about missing all the wonderful colors from home (because oregon falls are GORGEOUS!) but thankfully ilsan did not disappoint and i have been able to see some wonderful colors! 

Right outside my apartment

On my walk to work every morning

LOVE the colors!


The trees outside the front of my school

The front of my school

The entrance I see everyday!


 i am mentally preparing myself for the cold winter ahead. only 4 more months left in korea and they are going to be the coldest 4 months ever!

1 comment:

Marcel & MaryBeth said...

I agree about Oregon falls. They are beautiful. People here in Idaho keeping talking about the wonderful colors of falls here and I just want to laugh at them. There is NO comparision to what Oregon has.