Wednesday, July 15, 2009

you ask for the truth, but you know you could do so much better

i think i have decided being a college graduate as of now has been more stress than anything else. seeing how it is the middle of july (and funny cause i first typed june), and i still have no job come the end of august. we also don't know where we are living, and i am afraid of what is going to happen come august, when i not only have to move out of where i am, but no longer have a job. i am worried i won't be ready, i won't be able to find a job by then and i am worried i won't be able to handle all the upcoming stress right now. i am starting to get overwhelmed. i'm not content with where things are in my life, i know i want to do more, but i don't know if i am going to be ready to take it all on right now.

when i start to think about all of this, i get this large pit in my stomach and my heart starts to hurt and i get myself all worked up.

sometimes i just feel so alone. like no one understands what i am feeling and i am going through this all by myself. i feel like i can't talk to anyone about it because they are just going to look at me like i am being ridiculous. i know i have people there to help me, but there are times when i feel oh so alone.


No comments: